Basic aluminum chloride
Polyaluminium chloride is a kind of hydroxyl, inorganic polymer flocculant. After hydroxyl ion functional groups and polyvalent anions polymerization functional role, produce the inorganic polymer with large molecular weight and high charge. Can adapt to the PH range of 5.0-5.0, the best PH value of 6.5 to 6.5. Polynuclear complex body of cationic polymer flocculant image block machine. Solid powder product appearance is light yellow or red and yellow, the molecules for [AL2 (OH) nCL6 -n] m, n 5 m or less 10 or less, because with any number of hydroxyl groups in molecules, when the source of turbid water, the polyaluminium chloride join in the source water PH conditions continue to hydrolysis, in the process of hydrolysis, accompanied by a condensation, adsorption, sedimentation and a series of physical and chemical process, so as to purify the purpose. Above 30 content of PAC are excellent raw materials, the best process, base degree indexes up to national standard, such as water treatment using polyaluminium chloride is waterworks use most products.
1. After purification, the water quality is better than that of aluminium sulphate flocculating agent, water purification low cost compared with 15-30%.
2. The flocculation body forming fast, fast settling velocity, larger than aluminum sulfate and other traditional products processing capacity.
3. The consumption of the water alkalinity below all kinds of inorganic flocculants, and therefore is not or less shots alkali agent.
4. To adapt to the source can be condensed water PH5.0-9.0 range.
5. Corrosion resistance, good operation condition.
6. Solubility is better than that of aluminum sulfate.
7. Less water saltier, benefits and high purity water ion exchange treatment.
8. The adaptability of the source water temperature is better than that of aluminum sulfate and other inorganic flocculant.
Product detail pictures: